[f_minor] Orlando Gibbons

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:43:39 PST 2012

Stephanie,

There's a very interesting book you might like to read: "A Journal of The Plague Year" by Daniel Defoe.

Mary

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:40:52 -0500
From: slynnwright83 at gmail.com
To: f_minor at glenngould.org
Subject: Re: [f_minor] Orlando Gibbons

Why are you reading so much into that word, as if you are offended by it? It is simple...the description of his death on Wikipedia is uncanny; it freaked me out. Any detailed description of a horrific death is creepy to read--imagining the contortions of his face, the distorted body movements. It was highly disturbing. Clearly the death disturbed many others during that time: the majority of his biography focuses on his untimely, disturbing death.

Stephanie